Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some beautiful yarns and work in progress

Run Fox, Run colorway dyed by the wonderful Teresa of Comfort Wool Co. She was sweet enough to dye this up for me even with her busy schedule a few months back and I am so in love with it.
Selah's Turtle Cove on Honey Bulky
Selah's Rich on Honey Bulky
Ky Baby Knits 'THIMLY' (This is how much I love you) on Marr Haven Rambouillet
The extremely hard to find and coveted 'First Love' colorway by Selah. This colorway was specially made to match Goodmamas First Love diaper and is no longer being made and the only people allowed to order it is the Goodmamas. They did a second run of First Love diapers and no yarn came with it, so I am thinking I may have some of the last un-used skeins in existence and I plan to do something very special with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment